Mushroom Bacon Pasta
Pasta (spaghetti or penne)
Black Pepper, ground
Parsley, chopped finely
Button Mushrooms, sliced
*Cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente. Drain and toss with butter.
* In a pan, cook bacon without oil until it turns into a crisp. Once crispy, crumble into flakes and set aside.
* In the same pan, remove some of the melted bacon fat and leave just enough for sautéing the onion and garlic. Add mushrooms and a bit of butter.
* In a pot, melt butter and add cream and some water. Stir in one direction and make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan by keeping the fire low.
* Add cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley. Stir.
* Add sautéed mushrooms and a few bits of flaked bacon. Simmer for a few minutes then mix with the pasta.
* Serve with cheese and garnish with bacon and parsley.
North Pole Cocktail
1 oz of Gin
1/2 oz of Maraschino liqueur
1/2 oz of Lemon juice
1 of Egg white
1 1/2 oz of Whipped cream